9.12.2011

Two weeks-ish

I could not be more happy to say that it's finally football time in Tennessee. Shortly after football begins, we are blessed with fall weather, which is by far the greatest season of them all. The following pictures basically summarize my life the past two weeks.  A majority of my time lately has been spent nannying for the sweetest family in Knoxville. Hence the princess book and Annie's organic Mac & Cheese (see below). 

Senior year is bittersweet. I feel like I've been counting down the days to graduation since Freshman year, but now that it's actually here I don't want to leave. Yeah, I said it. I don't want to leave. That's coming from the girl who hated Knoxville in the beginning and wanted to transfer more than anything. 

I think I'm finally in my happy place. Although I adore Franklin with my heart and soul, It's hard to go home.  I'm sure when spring semester rolls around, I'll be more than ready to leave. But for now, the weather is perfect, I'm surrounded by my closest friends, classes are great, and it's football season. Why in the world would I want to leave Knoxville? 














No comments:

Post a Comment